A fully automated, customizable doctor blading robot! Doctor blading is a widely used coating technique in R&D. This module automates the complete deposition process and uses replaceable applicators to allow operation with different materials.
- Doctor blade speed 1-100 mm/s (optional 0,01-1 mm/s for meniscus coating)
- Substrate size up to 25x25 mm (optional larger sizes up to 50x50 mm)
- Heatable, vacuum substrate chuck up to 120°C
- Exchangable blades with customized blade design
- 50 Blades included with storage positions for new and used blades
- Up to 2 modules per system
Automation & precision
BladeBot One automates the process of creating thin films from solutions. Experiments with varying parameters can be performed without operator influence ensuring reproducibility. Gain ultimate control - down to the microliter, micrometer and millisecond! Get optimum results every time.
- Fully automated processing and optoelectronic characterization of
- Series of identical samples
- Multi-layer stacks
- Variations in parameters: blade speed, ink, annealing temperatures…
- System based on a robotic arm with pipetting module and gripper to transport substrates, substrate carriers and vial lids.
Starting at only 55,080 €!
Ready to get started?
If you have any questions, please get in touch - we'll be glad to answer any questions you may have about our BladeBot module, how to integrate it into your lab workfow, and how quickly we can get this equipment delivered to your laboratory.
Quick lead time
We are working as quickly as we can to deliver equipment systems around the world. Enquire today to order yours.
As with every SCIPRIOS system, we offer support packages, and each product comes with a full 2-year warranty.