150R2R R&D coater series
The mini roll to roll (R2R) coater of the 150R2R R&D series is an easy to use entry platform for a large range of research and development applications.
The 150R2R series is developed to mimic processing in a roll-to-roll machine without the high material consumption and with minimized start up time. It is a hands-on, precise instrument for different coating techniques to deposit any solution-processable material onto flexible substrates. The system can be installed in a glovebox to process in inert (nitrogen/argon) atmosphere. The mainly featured coating technique is slot die coating, but a large range of other techniques can be integrated as well. The system can operate in drum, loop and R2R mode to cover different R&D steps from first coating trials to mimicing actual production of the coated films. The 150R2R series has a wide range of further options like web cleaning, oven and characterization options. Please contact us to tailor your 150R2R coater for your application.
Coater versions for different applications
We offer our coating machines tailored to specific applications in the field of printed electronics and functional films. Just contact us to customize you specific configuration with different coating methods (slot die, gravure, flexographic, screen printing and many more), treatment units (Hot air, IR, UV), laser patterning, characterization/inspection/quality control units and versatile backend options (lamination, slitting, busbar/conductive tape).
- Heatable ink supply system to process polymer and small molecule inks
- Nitrogen air blades to process perovskite films
- Inline laser patterning capability
- Machines available including module manufacturing process
- Coating separators and electrodes for Li-Ion batteries
- Coating films for solid state batteries in inert (nitrogen/argon) conditions
- Processing OLEDs for lighting applications
- Coating of OLED display materials
with laser patterning
- Coating of membranes for fuel cells