180R2R R&D coater
- Multimode coater, allowing single sheet coating and full R2R coating.
- Compact platform for production & applied science
- Modular system allowing different setups
- Proven design tested with multiple processes / in production for more than a decade
- Standard solutions for slot die coating and flexographic printing
Coater versions for different applications
We offer our coating machines tailored to specific applications in the field of printed electronics and functional films. Just contact us to customize you specific configuration with different coating methods (slot die, gravure, flexographic, screen printing and many more), treatment units (Hot air, IR, UV), laser patterning, characterization/inspection/quality control units and versatile backend options (lamination, slitting, busbar/conductive tape).
- Heatable ink supply system to process polymer and small molecule inks
- Nitrogen air blades to process perovskite films
- Inline laser patterning capability
- Machines available including module manufacturing process
- Coating separators and electrodes for Li-Ion batteries
- Coating films for solid state batteries in inert (nitrogen/argon) conditions
- Processing OLEDs for lighting applications
- Coating of OLED display materials
with laser patterning
- Coating of membranes for fuel cells
Ready to get started?
If you have any questions, please get in touch - we'll be glad to answer any questions you may have about our coater systems; how to integrate it into your lab workfow, and how quickly we can get this equipment delivered to your laboratory.
Quick lead time
We are working as quickly as we can to deliver equipment systems around the world. Enquire today to order yours.
As with every SCIPRIOS system, we offer support packages, and each product comes with a full 2-year warranty.