300R2R pilot production machines
300R2RCompact R&D machine
The 300R2RCompact R&D platform from GM is a unique compact test system with one print/coat module and one hotair/IR oven. The system is designed to assist upscaling from lab trials to typical small production batch runs with a couple of meters of coated substrates. The design allows for a variety of roll-to-roll coating and printing experiments on up to 4m of length. It is applicable to any solution-processable material with a wide range of applications.
Universities and companies such as ZAE Bayern (Germany), New Castle University (Australia) and INES (France) are among the users of this coating platform.
Coater versions for different applications
We offer our coating machines tailored to specific applications in the field of printed electronics and functional films. Just contact us to customize you specific configuration with different coating methods (slot die, gravure, flexographic, screen printing and many more), treatment units (Hot air, IR, UV), laser patterning, characterization/inspection/quality control units and versatile backend options (lamination, slitting, busbar/conductive tape).
- Heatable ink supply system to process polymer and small molecule inks
- Nitrogen air blades to process perovskite films
- Inline laser patterning capability
- Machines available including module manufacturing process
- Coating separators and electrodes for Li-Ion batteries
- Coating films for solid state batteries in inert (nitrogen/argon) conditions
- Processing OLEDs for lighting applications
- Coating of OLED display materials
with laser patterning
- Coating of membranes for fuel cells
Ready to get started?
If you have any questions, please get in touch - we'll be glad to answer any questions you may have about our coater systems; how to integrate it into your lab workfow, and how quickly we can get this equipment delivered to your laboratory.
Quick lead time
We are working as quickly as we can to deliver equipment systems around the world. Enquire today to order yours.
As with every SCIPRIOS system, we offer support packages, and each product comes with a full 2-year warranty.