300S2S R&D pilot production machines
Sheet-to-Sheet (S2S) R&D machines
Application example: Coating fuel cell membranes
- Slot die coater with automated transfer of the substrate carrier to the hot air oven.
- Substrate positioning via vacuum or tape
- Automated coating head positioning
- Up to 200 °C oven temperature
- Air flow in the hot air oven can be controlled
- Machine can be modified and extended with different coating techniques, characterization and curing units
- Combination with a laser patterning unit allows to manufacture fully functional electronic devices
Sheet-to-Sheet (S2S) Single- or Multihead machines
Application example: Printing solar modules in single or multiple passes
- Automated, robot-based machines for R&D and pilot production purposes
- OPV and Perovskite technology
- Manufacturing solar modules using slot die coating and laser patterning
- Capacity: 200 kW per year, capacity can be increased by orders of magnitude via upgrading the machine
- Process technology based on slot die coating and laser patterning, combination with other printing technologies like e. g. screen, gravure, ink jet or flexographic possible.
- Substrates: Glass/FTO or ITO, sheets up to GEN1 (300x400 mm)
- Printed layer stack on the substrate: 1.Charge transport layer, 2.Active absorbing layer, 3.Charge transport layer, 4.(Transparent) top electrode
- Machine concept adjusted to layer stack
- Highly flexible robot based machine for quick development of each process and fully automated pilot production
Coater versions for different applications
We offer our coating machines tailored to specific applications in the field of printed electronics and functional films. Just contact us to customize you specific configuration with different coating methods (slot die, gravure, flexographic, screen printing and many more), treatment units (Hot air, IR, UV), characterization/inspection/quality control units, that can be combined with laser patterning and versatile backend options (lamination, slitting, busbar/conductive tape).
- Heatable ink supply system to process polymer and small molecule inks
- Nitrogen air blades to process perovskite films
- Inline laser patterning capability
- Machines available including module manufacturing process
- Coating separators and electrodes for Li-Ion batteries
- Coating films for solid state batteries in inert (nitrogen/argon) conditions
- Processing OLEDs for lighting applications
- Coating of OLED display materials
with laser patterning options
- Coating of membranes for fuel cells
Ready to get started?
If you have any questions, please get in touch - we'll be glad to answer any questions you may have about our laser systems; how to integrate it into your lab workfow, and how quickly we can get this equipment delivered to your laboratory.
Quick lead time
We are working as quickly as we can to deliver equipment systems around the world. Enquire today to order yours.
As with every SCIPRIOS system, we offer support packages, and each product comes with a full 2-year warranty.